About the awards
WORLD VERMOUTH AWARDS 2024 - OPEN FOR ENTRIES
We are thrilled to announce that the World Vermouth Awards 2024
are now accepting entries, honouring the finest products, people, and places in the industry!
With the participation of class-leading judges, the World Vermouth Awards
guarantees that every vermouth is evaluated with the utmost rigor and impartiality, providing it with the best opportunity to succeed in the competition.
This is an exceptional opportunity for drinks producers to showcase their craft and be recognised on a global scale. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of this prestigious competition! Submit your entries now and join us in celebrating the best of the best in the world of vermouth.
Dates for your diary:
- Entry Deadline: 2nd February 2024
- Shipping Deadline (product received by): 23rd February 2024
Why awards are now more important than ever:
- In today's competitive market, advertising has become increasingly crucial for businesses to succeed. Winning the World Vermouth Awards 2024 can provide you with a unique opportunity to showcase your brand and products to a global audience. This prestigious competition not only recognises the quality of your vermouth but also opens doors to direct advertising opportunities. Don't miss out on the chance to elevate your brand and reach new customers through the World Vermouth Awards.
- Being recognised at the World Vermouth Awards not only sets you apart from your competitors but also establishes your brand as a top-quality product. It is a testament to the hard work and dedication that goes into crafting a superior vermouth. Winning an award can also increase your brand's visibility and credibility, leading to increased sales and customer loyalty.
- You will receive logos and certificates free of charge, which you can use to promote your win and product as you wish. These materials will help you showcase your achievement and enhance your brand image. We understand the importance of recognition and want to support your success in every way possible.
- Your victory will play a crucial role in influencing the decisions of both local and international distributors. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish your vermouth brand and gain recognition on a global scale.
- Each winner is featured on the World Vermouth Awards website with their own profile and direct links to their website, attracting thousands of monthly visitors. This provides an excellent opportunity for increased exposure and recognition within the industry.
Want to take a look at our previous winners? View our World Vermouth Awards 2023 Taste Winners
and World Vermouth Awards 2023 Design Winners
Have a question?
If you have any questions regarding the World Vermouth Awards 2024, get in touch through any of our contacts below:Contact:
The Awards Team @ World Drinks AwardsEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone:
What is the World Vermouth Awards?
The World Vermouth Awards is a prestigious global competition
that recognises the finest vermouth's from around the world. This annual event involves a rigorous tasting process that identifies, honours, and promotes the most exceptional vermouth's to consumers and industry professionals worldwide. To be eligible for consideration, vermouth's must be widely available for purchase.
Who should enter the World Vermouths Awards?
Are you a drinks producer, agent, importer, wholesaler, or retailer of vermouth products? If so, the World Vermouth Awards is the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your products to an expert panel of judges. By entering, you have the chance to compete for the title of the World's Best Vermouth.
Less than 50g sugar/litre and a minimum 16%abv
Less than 30g sugar/litre and a minimum 15%abv.
Between 50 and less than 90g sugar/litre.
Between 90 and less than 130g sugar/litre.
130g or more sugar/litre.
The overall design of the glass or PET bottle: shape, colour, functionality and any embossing, decorative finishes, coatings or direct printed elements as well as visual appeal.
This includes all aspects of on-bottle brand/product communication, including the application of any direct printing onto bottle, capsule or closure, as well as paper and film labels and sleeves. The pack will be judged on the overall design and quality of materials, print, decoration and application.
This category applies to pack designs where the number produced was limited, such as for a special production, occasion or season.
Packaging for a new product launched after February 1, 2019.
This applies to the secondary, outer, presentation packaging, such as cartons, boxes, cases, plinths, chests etc. The presentation will be judged on the overall effect with the bottle in place.
This is a packaging design that carries through and unites a range or ‘family’ of different products from one producer or brand.
This category refers to a new or refreshed packaging design created for an existing product and introduced to the market after February 1, 2019. A picture or sample of the previous packaging must be supplied along with a description of what changes have been made and why
Packaging created specifically for sale in the duty-free / travel retail market
The judging process
Whether you're a seasoned drinks producer or just starting out, participating in the World Vermouth Awards
is an exciting way to gain exposure for your brand and connect with other vermouth lovers from across the globe. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to get noticed in the ever-expanding world of vermouth!
Each Vermouth is tasted in its relevant style to identify and select the style winner in each country. Round Two
The best in each category is tasted against each other to compete for the title World’s Best in one of the 5 categories.
All design judging is conducted by a panel of leading international design, with design results announced with the World's Best.
When shipping your product, please keep in mind the following:
- Ensure all products are packaged securely.
- Print the packing slip from your online profile for each product and attach this to your package(s)
- World Vermouth Awards accepts bottles.
- Ensure all customs and duties fees are cleared when booking in the shipment yourself. Should the World Vermouth Awards be required to pay any charges, you will be invoiced for the amount plus an administration fee.
entries, we require for each entry:
- 3 x 500ml (minimum) Bottles
entries, we require for each entry:
If you have entered both Taste and Design, please provide the number of bottles specified under the 'Taste' entries quantities section.
How to Ship
We are delighted to introduce our shipping system, allowing you to ship your entries straight through our own booking system in conjunction with our shipping partner. For a set shipping fee, that covers customs and duties costs, we get your shipment booked in, picked up and on its way!
When you are shipping your entries yourself, please ensure that all customs, clearance and any associated costs have been paid. If these are not paid, World Vermouth Awards can either not accept the entries or will have to invoice any costs occurred, including an administration fee. All duty invoices will come directly from our accounts team.
We do accept in-person deliveries. Please contact our awards team at email@example.com
to ensure someone is on site to receive your package(s).
|Note: price is for each entry|
| ||1 entry||2 entries||3 entries||4+ entries|
|Taste & Design||£260 + VAT||£245 + VAT||£235 + VAT||£220 + VAT|
|Design||£184 + VAT||£174 + VAT||£164 + VAT||£159 + VAT|
|Taste or Design||£184 + VAT||£174 + VAT||£164 + VAT||£159 + VAT|
|Taste & Design||€325||€315||€305||€295|
|Taste or Design||€215||€210||€205||€200|
|Taste & Design||$430||$415||$400||$385|
|Taste or Design||$290||$280||$270||$260|
|Taste & Design||$490||$475||$460||$445|
|Taste or Design||$335||$325||$315||$305|
Terms & conditions
- Products must be sent by prepaid post and be received by the Shipping Date listed.
- Entries are only accepted on a completed online entry form with the appropriate entry fee.
- If an entry is withdrawn by the Due Date (or disqualified), the entry fee will be returned subject to an administration charge of 50% of the entry fee. Products will be made available for collection at the entrant’s expense or retained by the Organiser if not collected within eight weeks of the due date. Due Date is the entry deadline.
- If an entry is withdrawn after the Due Date, no refunds will be given. This includes entries for which product has not been received.
- Payment in full is required before judging commences.
- Substitutions of entries is possible, but needs to be communicated to the World Vermouth Awards prior to the Due Date.
- If you are shipping your entries yourself, please ensure that all customs, clearance and any associated costs have been paid in advance. If these costs are not paid, the World Vermouth Awards will invoice any costs occurred, including an administration fee. If these costs remain unpaid, the World Vermouth Awards are unable to accept the entries.
- The judges’ decision on all matters is final.
- The Organisers may, at their discretion, refuse to accept an entry.
- The Organisers may alter the closing date for the awards, place an entry in the most appropriate style, rule that an entry may not compete or is ineligible to compete, or alter the date, time or place on or at which the awards are scheduled to take place.
- The Chair of Judges has the power to disqualify any entry not deemed as meeting the entry criteria.
- These rules are governed by the laws of the UK.
- Please note, bottles are unable to be returned. Our policy on unreturned bottles is as follows:
- Opened bottles may be poured at trade and consumer events to promote the individual brand, or included in a charity bottling, the proceeds of which are distributed to charity.
- Closed bottles may be distributed to individual charities on a case by basis, or presented for auction, all proceeds of which are distributed to charity.